Kayaking tours are organized according to the following levels:
Quiet, pleasant trip, less than 7 kilometers per day
Pleasant speed, 8 to 14 kilometers per day
Moderate speed, 15 to 25 kilometers per day
Moderate, long-distance voyages; 26 to 35 kilometers per day
High, long-distance speed and over 36 kilometers per day
Specific sea kayaking skill:
- Can get out of a capsized kayak on your own
- Can perform a basic rescue, rescue people and be rescued
- Can perform bracing, group rescue and self rescue
- Perform bracing and rolling by reflex. Have wave and tidal knowledge and coastal navigation experience
- Knowledgeable and confident paddler who can turn around and try another day!
Course Info Kayak
Seakayaking courses or guided tour?
All our coaches are approved by the Norwegian paddling society as activity leaders, tour managers or tutors.
All our trainers have extensive experience.
Lofoten Aktiv have insurance that covers all courses and activities.